Name:
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Friday, October 13, 2006

Fare well



Well, after 19 months at Sarina Russo, my time has finally come to an end. I would be lying if I said that I was sad about leaving but I must acknowledge that my life has been completely changed by the challenges I've faced and the people I’ve worked with. I've learnt the value giving everyone a fresh start. I've learnt that life really is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to those circumstances. I've learnt that you can't change what you don't acknowledge. I've learnt that communication is the key to every relationship and that life is about connecting with people.

I have no doubt that my new job will be filled with its own challenges, but I feel like the difficulties I faced at Russo made me more resilient, gave me more empathy and deepened my understanding of the human condition.

So for now, goodbye Russo, hello Davidson!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home